The material and information contained on this blog is for academic and educational purposes only. No representation is made about the accuracy of the information. By using this blog site you understand that this information is not provided in the course of a consultant-client relationship and is not intended to constitute legal or professional advice. Transmission or receipt of information contained in this web site does not create a consultant-client relationship. Furthermore, transmission or receipt of any correspondence will not create a consultant-client relationship between you and any author of this blog. No assurance is given that any correspondence, via e-mail or otherwise, between you and any author will be secure or treated as confidential or privileged. Please do not send any author any confidential or privileged information. This blog site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney or consultant. Should the reader of this blog need legal or professional advice or require an answer to a specific question, such advice be sought from a licensed attorney or consultant. The material contained on this blog represents the personal views of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that any author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author whom might post on this blog.
- Lower Experience Modification Rate for Increased ProfitsThis is part 2 of our series on EMR and how it is […]
- Experience Modification Rate ExplainedIn today’s competitive world of business, it is […]
- How to Improve Your Safety CultureAccording to the Broken Windows Theory of Crime, if a […]
- Security Policies and Security DocumentationThis document is prepared and presented as a basic […]
- Ten Safety Tips at WorkWorkplace injuries are relatively commonplace […]
- Lower Experience Modification Rate for Increased Profits