The material and information contained on this blog is for academic and educational purposes only. No representation is made about the accuracy of the information. By using this blog site you understand that this information is not provided in the course of a consultant-client relationship and is not intended to constitute legal or professional advice. Transmission or receipt of information contained in this web site does not create a consultant-client relationship. Furthermore, transmission or receipt of any correspondence will not create a consultant-client relationship between you and any author of this blog. No assurance is given that any correspondence, via e-mail or otherwise, between you and any author will be secure or treated as confidential or privileged. Please do not send any author any confidential or privileged information. This blog site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney or consultant. Should the reader of this blog need legal or professional advice or require an answer to a specific question, such advice be sought from a licensed attorney or consultant. The material contained on this blog represents the personal views of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that any author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author whom might post on this blog.
- Establishing the Safest Workplace PossibleWant to have a workplace that is viewed as a premiere […]
- Accident Investigation in the Workplace ServicesKevin Schmidt Consulting offers two services […]
- Remembering 9/11Please observe a moment of silence Share this:Click to […]
- Lock Out Tag Out AuditDoes anyone at your business perform maintenance of […]
- Hazard Communication PlanThe Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) is now aligned […]
- Establishing the Safest Workplace Possible